Welcome to our Nursery!
Children through two years old are served in our nursery during Sunday School and Morning Worship.
Welcome to Sunday School for Children and Adults!
There are Sunday School classes for children and adults downstairs starting at 9:15am.
Please come early so that you can send your children for singing time right at 9:15am! Then grab a coffee or hot chocolate or tea, and meet in the Adult Sunday School Room at 9:15am for class. Sometimes we have two different adult classes. Just ask. Shelley Madueme is our current contact for adult Sunday School classes. Adults finish their class at 10:15am. Parents with children under 6th grade age should go get them, enabling their Sunday School teacher and you to meet in Sanctuary for worship at 10:30am.
The children’s classrooms are labeled by age and grade. Children start Sunday School if they are age three by September 1st.
Sunday School breaks for June, July, and August each year. During the month of August we have training and preparation workshops for our Sunday School teachers. Sunday School resumes in September.
(aka) Holy Adrenaline, affectionately nicknamed by the youth group kids.
Welcome to a summary of weekly and monthly Youth Group events!
Mrs. Sarah Nichols sends out an email early each week with schedule reminders, updates, RSVP requests and additional details. When in doubt, the church bulletin and website should both be updated with the same information. Please always feel free to email her as well.
From time to time, I will also include links to articles we read together or a summary of our time spent so that parents can be in the loop and follow up with more discussion at home. A typical schedule is as follows:
- We meet every Sunday night for an hour and a half, except for:
- The first Sunday of the month, when we have a potluck luncheon with the congregation, we do NOT typically meet.
- The first Wednesday night of every month the middle school students join the high school students for a potluck meal. We meet for an hour and a half.
- High School meets for dinner every Wednesday night for an hour and a half.
- The third Sunday of the month Youth Groups will meet with others in the Fellowship Hall for dinner (everyone brings their own) and casual evening service.
We have a wonderful group of around 30-40 kids in our church family and neighborhood who regularly attend. We are excited to see the many ways in which God will be working through each of us as our youth group continues to grow. Most importantly, we are excited to witness growth in our relationships with God and a deeper understanding of His word by way of this community of youth.
SEPC’s Child Protection Policy